Senior Manager, EDF Climate Corps
Scott leads EDF Climate Corps – a network of professionals united to advance climate solutions. He oversees program strategy, which includes:
- Running a world-class fellowship program that embeds more than 100 trained graduate students each summer into organizations across the U.S. and China to meet their climate and energy goals.
- Managing a network of more than 950 program alumni across the globe.
- Developing high-impact trainings and professional development opportunities that accelerate individuals along pathways to climate leadership.
Prior to joining EDF, Scott:
- Advised businesses on cost-effective sustainability practices with the Sustainable Business Network of Massachusetts.
- Brokered international public-private partnerships to improve climate-related disaster prevention and relief for the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.
- Earned a M.A. from Columbia University and B.A. from Bryant University.
May 3, 2019
December 21, 2018
November 5, 2018
August 1, 2018
May 31, 2018
October 11, 2017
August 17, 2017
July 9, 2015
July 1, 2015
November 25, 2014