EDF delivers game-changing global climate change solutions
We’re an environmental nonprofit organization that believes environmental progress and economic progress must go hand in hand.
Be at the center of climate action
Communities, governments, NGOs and businesses invite us to the table because our people find innovative solutions to the climate crisis. Grow your environmental career by working on critical projects like these.
Enjoy competitive benefits
We’re proud to support the needs of everyone who works at EDF — in and out of the office.
Health and family
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
• Retirement plans with EDF contributions
• Generous paid parental leave
• Mental health support
• Adoption reimbursement
• Life and disability insurance
• Pet insurance
• Emergency care and travel assistance
• Unlimited vacation days
• Paid holidays
• Summer Fridays (June-August)
• Flexible working arrangements — remote, hybrid or in-office
• Resources to support work from home comfortably
• Paid volunteer service days to give back to the community of your choosing
• Tuition and professional development reimbursements
• Science Days and Learning Lunches, where EDF experts share their knowledge
• EDF educational portal for self-directed learning
• Access to conferences and events
• Powerful EDF alumni network • Annual off-site all-staff retreat
Benefits listed vary by location.