Climate change threatens our economy, our health and our future.
In order to avoid the worst impacts, the best science says we must move to a 100% clean economy by 2050 – that is, adding no more carbon emissions to the atmosphere than we can remove.
But the details of how we can quickly and efficiently reduce pollution — and how climate change will impact us — are important. So EDF experts have put together one-page explanations on key topics:
- Stuck in Reverse: The Trump Administration’s Record of Rolling Back Health and Climate Protections for All Americans [PDF]
- What to look for in proposed climate change solutions [PDF]
- Unleashing American ingenuity to cut climate pollution: The simple case for carbon pricing [PDF]
- Climate change: The latest scientific findings and economic impacts [PDF]
- States, Local Governments, Businesses and More Fill the Climate Change Leadership Void of President Trump [PDF]
- Methane emissions: Why they matter and how to limit them [PDF]
We’ve also compiled details on climate change impacts in select states and regions: