It takes all kinds of allies to solve the toughest environmental problems — universities, community groups and even energy companies working to cut pollution. By not accepting funding from corporate partners, we’re able to help them raise the bar for climate leadership and meet their sustainability goals.
- Case study
- Blog post
Here is just a small selection of the extraordinary partners we work with around the globe.
- Belt and Road Initiative International Green Development Coalition
- China Council for International Cooperation on Environment and Development
- Everyone's Gulf
- Google Earth Outreach
- The Mayor of London
- National Corn Growers Association
- Smithsonian Astrophysical Laboratory
- University of Oxford Department of Computer Science
- University of Texas at Austin
- West Oakland Environmental Indicators Project