Decisions made in the coming months to revitalize the global economy will reshape the future of the planet. Investments in clean energy and climate solutions can and should play a central role in putting people back to work and building a more sustainable future.
Join EDF Senior Vice President of Climate Nat Keohane, Executive Director of EDF Europe Jill Duggan and a panel of international experts to discuss the steps major economies can take to green the global economic stimulus in a post COVID-19 world.
- Jochen Flasbarth – Keynote Address, State Secretary for Environment (BMU) of Germany
- Jill Duggan – Moderator, Executive Director, Environmental Defense Fund Europe
- Nat Keohane – Introductory Remarks, Senior VP, Climate, EDF
- Artur Runge-Metzger, Director, DG Climate Action, European Commission
- Mary Nichols, Chair, California Air Resources Board
- Dr. Amal-Lee Amin, Director, Climate Change, CDC Group
- Zhang Yongsheng, Research Institute for Eco-civilization (RIEco), Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS)