Click image to play video
Well-known experts from around the world discuss green shipping after the coronavirus pandemic, including how the recovery and development of international shipping can meet the International Maritime Organization’s (IMO) 2050 goal. This discussion focuses on:
- Future development of international shipping and its recovery after COVID-19.
- International shipping’s pathway for achieving IMO’s 2050 goal and the possibility of achieving an even more ambitious emission reduction target.
- Case studies from regional and Belt and Road Initiative countries.
- Erik Solheim, Convener of the Advisory Committee of BRIGC, Senior Advisor of World Resources Institute
- Camille Bourgeon, Technical Officer in the Marine Environment Division of the International Maritime Organization
- Li Yonghong, Deputy Director General, Foreign Environmental Cooperation Centre, MEE, China
- Aoife O’Leary, Director, International Climate, EDF Europe
- Tore Longva, Principal Consultant, DNV GL
- Liu Huan, Tenured Associate Professor in School of Environment at Tsinghua University, Newton Advanced Fellowship
- Lu Xuyang, Vice Director, Urban Construction, Environment&Resources Commission, The Standing Committee of Shenzhen Municipal People's Congress
Project Manager of Communications