Environmental Defense Fund, in partnership with High Tide Foundation, and with expert support from ENGIE Impact, has convened a Steering Group to develop recommendations for the post-2020 voluntary carbon market. This event will provide an overview of their ongoing discussions, take a look at why the voluntary carbon market matters, and hear from some of the best minds in the business about how to make it work for the climate.
- Kelley Kizzier, Associate Vice President, Environmental Defense Fund
- Kim Carnahan, Director, Sustainability Solutions, ENGIE Impact
- Derik Broekhoff, Senior Scientist, Stockholm Environment Institute
- Dirk Forrister, President and CEO, International Emissions Trading Association
- Alexia Kelly, Director, Sustainability Solutions, ENGIE Impact
- Alexa Kleysteuber, Independent Consultant