The Senior HRIS Analyst is an individual contributor within the HRIS Operations structure. This position partners with HR directors and their customers to analyze Workday work process design and flow, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities. The Senior HRIS Analyst builds project plans, ensures adherence to project schedules, maintains a systems orientation and can work effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning. This position also serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional area and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows, dashboard preparation and process improvement opportunities. The Senior HRIS Analyst also supports Workday upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Performs system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of Workday system upgrades or patches. Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintains Workday system tables. Documents process and results.
- Provides production support, including configuration of annual processes, researching and resolving Workday unexpected results or process flaws; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Generates reports/queries, including writing maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing advanced reporting tools. Assists in development of standard reports for ongoing business needs. Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Support other HR systems with troubleshooting, reporting and maintenance as needed.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Expert level proficiency in Workday in one or more functional areas (benefits, time and attendance, performance management).
- Minimum 2 years Workday experience working on an HRIS team or equivalent Workday consulting.
- Solid knowledge of HR systems structure, functions and processes.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Organized, detail oriented and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and mathematical skills.
- iCIMS experience preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Environmental Defense Fund is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant’s qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We offer a strong total rewards package encompassing competitive salary, robust benefits, and professional development opportunities consistent with a modern global organization.Apply