Dominique Browning, director of Moms Clean Air Force, a project of EDF, explores the dangers of Andrew Wheeler’s toxic agenda at the EPA.⋮ The New York Times, Jan. 14, 2019
Matt Tinning, who leads EDF's U.S. oceans work, explains why we can be proud to have reached agreement on the Modern Fish Act.⋮ Telegraph Herald, Jan. 14, 2019
Boma Brown-West, senior manager of consumer health at EDF, discusses steps toward reducing levels of harmful chemicals in food packaging.⋮ Marketplace, Jan. 11, 2019
- Jump to section: Science and innovation
- Politics and policy
- Business and partnerships
- Latest updates
- Blog network
Science and innovation
Blog: Fourth Wave of Environmental Innovation »
Join our conversation on the blogging site Medium, where we reveal the people and innovations driving environmental progress.
- Blog: EDF Voices science and innovation »
Get the latest from our experts about how science and innovation are helping to tackle critical environmental challenges.
- Reports: Scientific research »
Read reports from our scientists related to the climate, our health, ecosystems and the oceans, including peer-reviewed research.
Politics and policy
Blog: Climate 411 »
Check out our authoritative commentary on the science, law and economics of global climate change and clean air.
- Blog: EDF Health »
Hear from our science, health and business specialists, as they discuss how chemical policy affects our health.
- Blog: EDF Voices »
Browse our flagship blog, which features policy insight from our experts across environmental issues.
Business and partnerships
Podcast: Business of Sustainability »
Hear how today's corporate leaders are tackling sustainability challenges across industries.
- Blog: Energy Exchange »
Get our experts' thoughts on how to accelerate the transition to a clean, low-carbon energy economy.
- Blog: Growing Returns »
See how we can meet growing demands for food, water and shelter in ways that allow people and nature to prosper.
Latest news and commentary
EDF Voices blog
January 18, 2019
January 2, 2019
- Type: ReportDate: January 1, 2019An interview with Ilissa Ocko
- Type: NewsletterDate: December 10, 2018Experts will present research on the benefits of carbon market cooperation for achieving the goals of the Paris Agreement. Panelists will also discuss the kinds of rules necessary to operationalize Article 6, including rules to avoid double counting.
- Q&A on accounting for transfers from “outside” of NDCs under Article 6 of the Paris Agreement to avoid double countingType: Fact SheetDate: December 10, 2018Q&A on accounting for transfers from “outside” of Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs) under Article 6 of the Paris Agreement to avoid double counting