- Jump to section: Science and innovation
- Politics and policy
- Business and partnerships
- Latest updates
- Blog network
Science and innovation
Blog: Fourth Wave of Environmental Innovation »
Join our conversation on the blogging site Medium, where we reveal the people and innovations driving environmental progress.
- Blog: EDF Voices science and innovation »
Get the latest from our experts about how science and innovation are helping to tackle critical environmental challenges.
Politics and policy
Blog: Climate 411 »
Check out our authoritative commentary on the science, law and economics of global climate change and clean air.
- Blog: EDF Health »
Hear from our science, health and business specialists, as they discuss how chemical policy affects our health.
- Blog: EDF Voices »
Browse our flagship blog, which features policy insight from our experts across environmental issues.
Business and partnerships
Podcast: Business of Sustainability »
Hear how today's corporate leaders are tackling sustainability challenges across industries.
- Blog: Energy Exchange »
Get our experts' thoughts on how to accelerate the transition to a clean, low-carbon energy economy.
- Blog: Growing Returns »
See how we can meet growing demands for food, water and shelter in ways that allow people and nature to prosper.
Latest news and commentary
EDF Voices blog
September 18, 2020
September 16, 2020
- New Study Finds California’s Zero-Emission Cars Standards Could Save Lives, Reduce Pollution, Save Californians Money
May 4, 2021
May 3, 2021
May 3, 2021
- Type: LetterDate: April 30, 2021<p>EDF responds to Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack's request for public input on the U.S. Department of Agriculture's climate-smart agriculture and forestry strategy.</p>
- Type: Fact SheetDate: April 22, 2021How do we know REDD+ really reduces greenhouse gas emissions? Brazil’s experience shows that reducing deforestation and economic growth can go hand in hand.
- Type: NewsletterDate: April 21, 2021EDF China Carbon Pricing Newsletter: Issue 9