- Jump to section: Business and partnerships
- Science and innovation
- Politics and policy
- Latest updates
- Blog network
Business and partnerships
Podcast: Degrees | Real talk about planet-saving careers »
Designing new solutions to tackle the climate crisis means more jobs to transform industries. Tune in to learn about the new and growing careers to build a better future with Climate Corps network manager Yesh Pavlik Slenk.
- Blog: Energy Exchange »
Get our experts' thoughts on how to accelerate the transition to a clean, low-carbon energy economy.
- Blog: Growing Returns »
See how we can meet growing demands for food, water and shelter in ways that allow people and nature to prosper.
Science and innovation
Blog: Fourth Wave of Environmental Innovation »
Join our conversation on the blogging site Medium, where we reveal the people and innovations driving environmental progress.
- Blog: EDF Voices science and innovation »
Get the latest from our experts about how science and innovation are helping to tackle critical environmental challenges.
Politics and policy
Blog: Climate 411 »
Check out our authoritative commentary on the science, law and economics of global climate change and clean air.
- Blog: EDF Health »
Hear from our science, health and business specialists, as they discuss how chemical policy affects our health.
- Blog: EDF Voices »
Browse our flagship blog, which features policy insight from our experts across environmental issues.
Latest news and commentary
EDF Voices blog
September 18, 2020
September 16, 2020
- Type: Fact SheetDate: November 4, 2022<p>Addressing the climate crisis requires crafting policies that can simultaneously enhance ambition, promote just and sustainable development, and support vulnerable communities. EDF believes that with careful design and an understanding of social and historical contexts, carbon markets are one tool that can advance lasting, equitable climate solutions. </p>
- Linking Inclusive Finance with Inclusive Insurance in the United States Through Community Development Financial InstitutionsType: ReportDate: October 12, 2022<p>In this report, EDF and partners examine the financing challenges that small businesses in low- and moderate-income (LMI) communities face after a disaster. We suggest two innovative risk transfer models to improve the recovery of small businesses in disadvantaged areas from weather-related extremes, with spillover benefits for their broader communities.</p>
- Type: NewsletterDate: October 10, 2022<p>Climate change promises a stormier future. Ten years after Sandy, New York and New Jersey are still seeking innovative ways to live with water.</p>