Nathaniel Keohane, who leads EDF's Climate program, says the world’s governments must stop treating climate change as a marginal issue.⋮ The Washington Post, Feb. 4, 2020
Steve Schwartzman, a tropical forest policy expert at EDF, says Brazil was once the world leader at enforcing laws against deforestation.⋮ HuffPost, Jan. 30, 2020
Richard Denison, EDF's lead senior scientist, says the EPA is allowing new chemicals onto the market without scrutinizing them enough.⋮ Outside, Jan. 24, 2020
- Jump to section: Science and innovation
- Politics and policy
- Business and partnerships
- Latest updates
- Blog network
Science and innovation
Blog: Fourth Wave of Environmental Innovation »
Join our conversation on the blogging site Medium, where we reveal the people and innovations driving environmental progress.
- Blog: EDF Voices science and innovation »
Get the latest from our experts about how science and innovation are helping to tackle critical environmental challenges.
- Reports: Scientific research »
Read reports from our scientists related to the climate, our health, ecosystems and the oceans, including peer-reviewed research.
Politics and policy
Blog: Climate 411 »
Check out our authoritative commentary on the science, law and economics of global climate change and clean air.
- Blog: EDF Health »
Hear from our science, health and business specialists, as they discuss how chemical policy affects our health.
- Blog: EDF Voices »
Browse our flagship blog, which features policy insight from our experts across environmental issues.
Business and partnerships
Podcast: Business of Sustainability »
Hear how today's corporate leaders are tackling sustainability challenges across industries.
- Blog: Energy Exchange »
Get our experts' thoughts on how to accelerate the transition to a clean, low-carbon energy economy.
- Blog: Growing Returns »
See how we can meet growing demands for food, water and shelter in ways that allow people and nature to prosper.
Latest news and commentary
EDF Voices blog
February 12, 2020
February 10, 2020
- Letter from the International Coalition for Sustainable Aviation to the Members of the ICAO Council on CORSIA Offset Program Eligibility for the First Round of Emissions Unit Program ApplicationsType: LetterDate: February 13, 2020Letter from the International Coalition for Sustainable Aviation (ICSA) to the Members of the ICAO Council on CORSIA Offset Program Eligibility for the First Round of Emissions Unit Program Applications
- Type: LetterDate: February 12, 2020Letter from the International Coalition for Sustainable Aviation to the Members of the ICAO Council<br /> on CORSIA Offset Program Eligibility for the First Round of Emissions Unit Program Applications
- Type: ReportDate: February 10, 2020Single page summary of EDF's farm finance report.