Mark Brownstein, an energy expert at EDF, says we need to both lower carbon dioxide emissions and capture the emissions we can't avoid.⋮ The World, July 3, 2020
Oliver Lord, an air quality expert at EDF, says the drop in pollution shows "how much it is in our hands" to shape our future after the pandemic.⋮ Evening Standard, July 2, 2020
Eric Schwaab, an oceans expert at EDF, says the pandemic is a good reminder of our need to look to the ocean to help feed a growing population.⋮ The Hill, June 26, 2020
- Jump to section: Science and innovation
- Politics and policy
- Business and partnerships
- Latest updates
- Blog network
Science and innovation
Blog: Fourth Wave of Environmental Innovation »
Join our conversation on the blogging site Medium, where we reveal the people and innovations driving environmental progress.
- Blog: EDF Voices science and innovation »
Get the latest from our experts about how science and innovation are helping to tackle critical environmental challenges.
- Reports: Scientific research »
Read reports from our scientists related to the climate, our health, ecosystems and the oceans, including peer-reviewed research.
Politics and policy
Blog: Climate 411 »
Check out our authoritative commentary on the science, law and economics of global climate change and clean air.
- Blog: EDF Health »
Hear from our science, health and business specialists, as they discuss how chemical policy affects our health.
- Blog: EDF Voices »
Browse our flagship blog, which features policy insight from our experts across environmental issues.
Business and partnerships
Podcast: Business of Sustainability »
Hear how today's corporate leaders are tackling sustainability challenges across industries.
- Blog: Energy Exchange »
Get our experts' thoughts on how to accelerate the transition to a clean, low-carbon energy economy.
- Blog: Growing Returns »
See how we can meet growing demands for food, water and shelter in ways that allow people and nature to prosper.
Latest news and commentary
EDF Voices blog
- Type: NewsletterDate: August 4, 2020China Carbon Pricing Newsletter Issue No. 3 2020
- Type: ReportDate: July 22, 2020Electronic monitoring and electronic reporting programs can improve accountability in fisheries and provide more accurate and real-time data collection for science, management and business operations. This white paper discusses how well-crafted policies, cross-region collaboration and clear communication can help policymakers accelerate the uptake of promising EM/ER technologies and maximize the value of fisheries data in the United States.
- Type: Fact SheetDate: July 13, 2020A fact sheet of EDF's Coastal Resilience program and goals.