- Jump to section: Science and innovation
- Politics and policy
- Business and partnerships
- Latest updates
- Blog network
Science and innovation
Blog: Fourth Wave of Environmental Innovation »
Join our conversation on the blogging site Medium, where we reveal the people and innovations driving environmental progress.
- Blog: EDF Voices science and innovation »
Get the latest from our experts about how science and innovation are helping to tackle critical environmental challenges.
Politics and policy
Blog: Climate 411 »
Check out our authoritative commentary on the science, law and economics of global climate change and clean air.
- Blog: EDF Health »
Hear from our science, health and business specialists, as they discuss how chemical policy affects our health.
- Blog: EDF Voices »
Browse our flagship blog, which features policy insight from our experts across environmental issues.
Business and partnerships
Podcast: Business of Sustainability »
Hear how today's corporate leaders are tackling sustainability challenges across industries.
- Blog: Energy Exchange »
Get our experts' thoughts on how to accelerate the transition to a clean, low-carbon energy economy.
- Blog: Growing Returns »
See how we can meet growing demands for food, water and shelter in ways that allow people and nature to prosper.
Latest news and commentary
EDF Voices blog
September 18, 2020
September 16, 2020
- Type: ReportDate: November 15, 2021<p>EDF Guide to Existing Authorities and Management Tools for Groundwater Conservation Districts and Communities in Texas</p>
- Type: Fact SheetDate: November 10, 2021EDF fact sheet on transitioning trucks and buses from diesel to zero-emission motors as one of New Jersey's most powerful opportunities to build on its momentum as a climate leader.
- La integridad ambiental de las reducciones de las emisiones depende de cambios sistémicos y la escala, y no del sector que las originaType: ReportDate: November 8, 2021Esta es una traducción de un artículo que se publicó originalmente en <em>Environmental Research Letters</em>, Volumen 16, Número 9.