- Jump to section: Business and partnerships
- Science and innovation
- Politics and policy
- Latest updates
- Blog network
Business and partnerships
Podcast: Degrees | Real talk about planet-saving careers »
Designing new solutions to tackle the climate crisis means more jobs to transform industries. Tune in to learn about the new and growing careers to build a better future with Climate Corps network manager Yesh Pavlik Slenk.
- Blog: Energy Exchange »
Get our experts' thoughts on how to accelerate the transition to a clean, low-carbon energy economy.
- Blog: Growing Returns »
See how we can meet growing demands for food, water and shelter in ways that allow people and nature to prosper.
Science and innovation
Blog: Fourth Wave of Environmental Innovation »
Join our conversation on the blogging site Medium, where we reveal the people and innovations driving environmental progress.
- Blog: EDF Voices science and innovation »
Get the latest from our experts about how science and innovation are helping to tackle critical environmental challenges.
Politics and policy
Blog: Climate 411 »
Check out our authoritative commentary on the science, law and economics of global climate change and clean air.
- Blog: EDF Health »
Hear from our science, health and business specialists, as they discuss how chemical policy affects our health.
- Blog: EDF Voices »
Browse our flagship blog, which features policy insight from our experts across environmental issues.
Latest news and commentary
EDF Voices blog
A new warning bell for Wall Street, as wildfires rage out West
September 18, 2020
100% zero-emissions trucks. How close are we?
September 16, 2020
- Type: ReportDate: March 6, 2023<p>This report examines the intersection between agriculture, technology, the environment and society, particularly how these areas can support and enhance one another.</p>
- Type: Fact SheetDate: March 6, 2023<p>A new climate law offers a big boost to sustainable aviation fuels – but the details matter. The Biden administration must avoid subsidizing fuels whose production would do more harm to than good.</p>
- Type: ReportDate: February 15, 2023<p>Summary report for online workshop hosted by Atlas Public Policy and the Environmental Defense Fund held on October 17, 2022.</p>