Fred Krupp, EDF’s president, says we "will provide support and solutions to achieve environmental justice and equity.”⋮ The Independent, June 2, 2020
Colin Leyden, an energy policy expert at EDF, says the benefits likely will be short-lived, as the underlying dynamics haven't changed.⋮ Financial Times, May 31, 2020
Peter Zalzal, a legal expert at EDF, says the Trump administration’s rollback of clean car standards will hurt Americans.⋮ The New York Times, May 27, 2020
- Jump to section: Science and innovation
- Politics and policy
- Business and partnerships
- Latest updates
- Blog network
Science and innovation
Blog: Fourth Wave of Environmental Innovation »
Join our conversation on the blogging site Medium, where we reveal the people and innovations driving environmental progress.
- Blog: EDF Voices science and innovation »
Get the latest from our experts about how science and innovation are helping to tackle critical environmental challenges.
- Reports: Scientific research »
Read reports from our scientists related to the climate, our health, ecosystems and the oceans, including peer-reviewed research.
Politics and policy
Blog: Climate 411 »
Check out our authoritative commentary on the science, law and economics of global climate change and clean air.
- Blog: EDF Health »
Hear from our science, health and business specialists, as they discuss how chemical policy affects our health.
- Blog: EDF Voices »
Browse our flagship blog, which features policy insight from our experts across environmental issues.
Business and partnerships
Podcast: Business of Sustainability »
Hear how today's corporate leaders are tackling sustainability challenges across industries.
- Blog: Energy Exchange »
Get our experts' thoughts on how to accelerate the transition to a clean, low-carbon energy economy.
- Blog: Growing Returns »
See how we can meet growing demands for food, water and shelter in ways that allow people and nature to prosper.
Latest news and commentary
EDF Voices blog
July 9, 2020
July 9, 2020
- Pennsylvania House Rejects Essential Climate and Public Health Policy That is Overwhelmingly Supported by Pennsylvanians
July 8, 2020
- Type: NewsletterDate: July 9, 2020The first issue gives a brief summary on the “2019 Major Events on China Nationwide<br /> ETS” also a quick view on the progress within the year.
- Type: ReportDate: July 7, 2020Climate change threatens key life support systems of our planet — and the ocean is no different. Read EDF Oceans' Fisheries for the Future blog series, where we discuss sustainable fisheries management for a climate-impacted world, through nine concise blogs on various topics.
- Type: ReportDate: June 30, 2020Louisiana is at the forefront of confronting multi-faceted challenges due to coastal land-loss and climate change. These challenges include loss of culture and economy for humans as well as loss of ecosystem functions and habitats for the socio-ecological system.