- Jump to section: Science and innovation
- Politics and policy
- Business and partnerships
- Latest updates
- Blog network
Science and innovation
Blog: Fourth Wave of Environmental Innovation »
Join our conversation on the blogging site Medium, where we reveal the people and innovations driving environmental progress.
- Blog: EDF Voices science and innovation »
Get the latest from our experts about how science and innovation are helping to tackle critical environmental challenges.
Politics and policy
Blog: Climate 411 »
Check out our authoritative commentary on the science, law and economics of global climate change and clean air.
- Blog: EDF Health »
Hear from our science, health and business specialists, as they discuss how chemical policy affects our health.
- Blog: EDF Voices »
Browse our flagship blog, which features policy insight from our experts across environmental issues.
Business and partnerships
Podcast: Business of Sustainability »
Hear how today's corporate leaders are tackling sustainability challenges across industries.
- Blog: Energy Exchange »
Get our experts' thoughts on how to accelerate the transition to a clean, low-carbon energy economy.
- Blog: Growing Returns »
See how we can meet growing demands for food, water and shelter in ways that allow people and nature to prosper.
Latest news and commentary
EDF Voices blog
September 18, 2020
September 16, 2020
April 15, 2021
April 14, 2021
April 13, 2021
- Type: Fact SheetDate: April 6, 2021EDF-sponsored research shows the potential cost of climate inaction in Iowa within the next 10 to 20 years.
- Type: ReportDate: April 6, 2021Environmental Defense Fund commissioned K·Coe Isom, LLP to estimate the potential effect of climate-change induced yield changes on farm revenue, economic productivity, and government revenues in Iowa in the next two decades (2020 to 2039).
- Type: ReportDate: April 1, 2021The California Air Resources Board (CARB) has proposed new zero-emission vehicle (ZEV) requirements throughits Advanced Clean Trucks(ACT) proceeding. This report, co-authored by EDF, evaluates the proposed rule using the California Energy Policy Simulator (EPS).