- Jump to section: Science and innovation
- Politics and policy
- Business and partnerships
- Latest updates
- Blog network
Science and innovation
Blog: Fourth Wave of Environmental Innovation »
Join our conversation on the blogging site Medium, where we reveal the people and innovations driving environmental progress.
- Blog: EDF Voices science and innovation »
Get the latest from our experts about how science and innovation are helping to tackle critical environmental challenges.
Politics and policy
Blog: Climate 411 »
Check out our authoritative commentary on the science, law and economics of global climate change and clean air.
- Blog: EDF Health »
Hear from our science, health and business specialists, as they discuss how chemical policy affects our health.
- Blog: EDF Voices »
Browse our flagship blog, which features policy insight from our experts across environmental issues.
Business and partnerships
Podcast: Business of Sustainability »
Hear how today's corporate leaders are tackling sustainability challenges across industries.
- Blog: Energy Exchange »
Get our experts' thoughts on how to accelerate the transition to a clean, low-carbon energy economy.
- Blog: Growing Returns »
See how we can meet growing demands for food, water and shelter in ways that allow people and nature to prosper.
Latest news and commentary
EDF Voices blog
September 18, 2020
September 16, 2020
- Supreme Court Will Not Block U.S. Court of Appeals’ Decision that Approval of Spire STL Pipeline was Unlawful
October 15, 2021
October 15, 2021
October 13, 2021
- Type: Fact SheetDate: September 30, 2021EDF factsheet on ownership and emissions of marginal oil and gas wells.
- Type: ReportDate: August 30, 2021Report documents the results of an EDF research project examining groundwater management challenges in Texas that included convening two stakeholder workshops to identify priority issues and gather diverse perspectives.
- Type: ReportDate: August 30, 2021Using the latest energy models, EDF teamed up with Evolved Research to create a new and improved cost curve that provides a roadmap for policymakers exploring ways to get to net-zero carbon emissions. The curve demonstrates the need for policymakers to support big, low-cost cuts in carbon emissions now, as well as the need to support the development of newer technologies that can help get us past the finish line.