- Jump to section: Business and partnerships
- Science and innovation
- Politics and policy
- Latest updates
- Blog network
Business and partnerships
Podcast: Degrees | Real talk about planet-saving careers »
Designing new solutions to tackle the climate crisis means more jobs to transform industries. Tune in to learn about the new and growing careers to build a better future with Climate Corps network manager Yesh Pavlik Slenk.
- Blog: Energy Exchange »
Get our experts' thoughts on how to accelerate the transition to a clean, low-carbon energy economy.
- Blog: Growing Returns »
See how we can meet growing demands for food, water and shelter in ways that allow people and nature to prosper.
Science and innovation
Blog: Fourth Wave of Environmental Innovation »
Join our conversation on the blogging site Medium, where we reveal the people and innovations driving environmental progress.
- Blog: EDF Voices science and innovation »
Get the latest from our experts about how science and innovation are helping to tackle critical environmental challenges.
Politics and policy
Blog: Climate 411 »
Check out our authoritative commentary on the science, law and economics of global climate change and clean air.
- Blog: EDF Health »
Hear from our science, health and business specialists, as they discuss how chemical policy affects our health.
- Blog: EDF Voices »
Browse our flagship blog, which features policy insight from our experts across environmental issues.
Latest news and commentary
EDF Voices blog
September 18, 2020
September 16, 2020
August 7, 2022
August 4, 2022
August 3, 2022
- Type: ReportDate: August 4, 2022<p>To better understand areas of scientific agreement and disagreement about the climate mitigation potential of cropland soil carbon, EDF asked American University to survey 31 soil carbon scientists working in academia, nonprofit organizations and government agencies. These are the results.</p>
- Impact of the Voluntary Carbon Market on Tropical Forest Countries – Implications for Corresponding AdjustmentsType: ReportDate: July 7, 2022<p>Report from Trove Research, supported by Environmental Defense Fund, shows that growing corporate demand for carbon credits could aid tropical forest countries in achieving their national climate obligations.</p>
- Type: Fact SheetDate: May 31, 2022<p>Building a Resilient Puerto Rico</p>