- Jump to section: Science and innovation
- Politics and policy
- Business and partnerships
- Latest updates
- Blog network
Science and innovation
Blog: Fourth Wave of Environmental Innovation »
Join our conversation on the blogging site Medium, where we reveal the people and innovations driving environmental progress.
- Blog: EDF Voices science and innovation »
Get the latest from our experts about how science and innovation are helping to tackle critical environmental challenges.
Politics and policy
Blog: Climate 411 »
Check out our authoritative commentary on the science, law and economics of global climate change and clean air.
- Blog: EDF Health »
Hear from our science, health and business specialists, as they discuss how chemical policy affects our health.
- Blog: EDF Voices »
Browse our flagship blog, which features policy insight from our experts across environmental issues.
Business and partnerships
Podcast: Business of Sustainability »
Hear how today's corporate leaders are tackling sustainability challenges across industries.
- Blog: Energy Exchange »
Get our experts' thoughts on how to accelerate the transition to a clean, low-carbon energy economy.
- Blog: Growing Returns »
See how we can meet growing demands for food, water and shelter in ways that allow people and nature to prosper.
Latest news and commentary
EDF Voices blog
September 18, 2020
September 16, 2020
- Type: ReportDate: April 1, 2021The California Air Resources Board (CARB) has proposed new zero-emission vehicle (ZEV) requirements throughits Advanced Clean Trucks(ACT) proceeding. This report, co-authored by EDF, evaluates the proposed rule using the California Energy Policy Simulator (EPS).
- Type: ReportDate: March 31, 2021It's time for North Carolina to lead on climate mitigation and resilience to protect the state's residents, economy and ecosystems. This EDF report outlines four resilient policy proposals.
- Recapturing U.S. Leadership on Climate: Setting an Ambitious and Credible Nationally Determined ContributionType: ReportDate: March 2, 2021This EDF report demonstrates how a bold 50% emissions reduction is achievable through multiple policy pathways – and that charting an ambitious path on climate is essential for growing a strong, clean U.S. economy.