- Jump to section: Business and partnerships
- Science and innovation
- Politics and policy
- Latest updates
- Blog network
Business and partnerships
Podcast: Degrees | Real talk about planet-saving careers »
Designing new solutions to tackle the climate crisis means more jobs to transform industries. Tune in to learn about the new and growing careers to build a better future with Climate Corps network manager Yesh Pavlik Slenk.
- Blog: Energy Exchange »
Get our experts' thoughts on how to accelerate the transition to a clean, low-carbon energy economy.
- Blog: Growing Returns »
See how we can meet growing demands for food, water and shelter in ways that allow people and nature to prosper.
Science and innovation
Blog: Fourth Wave of Environmental Innovation »
Join our conversation on the blogging site Medium, where we reveal the people and innovations driving environmental progress.
- Blog: EDF Voices science and innovation »
Get the latest from our experts about how science and innovation are helping to tackle critical environmental challenges.
Politics and policy
Blog: Climate 411 »
Check out our authoritative commentary on the science, law and economics of global climate change and clean air.
- Blog: EDF Health »
Hear from our science, health and business specialists, as they discuss how chemical policy affects our health.
- Blog: EDF Voices »
Browse our flagship blog, which features policy insight from our experts across environmental issues.
Latest news and commentary
EDF Voices blog
A new warning bell for Wall Street, as wildfires rage out West
September 18, 2020
100% zero-emissions trucks. How close are we?
September 16, 2020
- Type: LinkDate: May 8, 2023<p>Over the last year, hydrogen has gained significant momentum as a pathway to reduce pollution, create jobs and drive economic growth.</p>
- Type: LinkDate: May 8, 2023<p>Harnessing today’s solutions to build a fair, clean, and resilient economy will be essential to tackling climate change, but we can’t stop there. To meet this challenge head-on and secure a safer future, we’ll need new solutions too.</p>
- Type: LinkDate: May 8, 2023<p>Decarbonizing industry across the global economy will be an enormous challenge. To tackle it, billions of dollars are being invested globally in new industrial “Hubs” designed to cluster clean energy infrastructure and enhance outcomes for the climate and economies.</p>