Oliver Lord, an air quality expert at EDF, says the drop in pollution shows "how much it is in our hands" to shape our future after the pandemic.⋮ Evening Standard, July 2, 2020
Eric Schwaab, an oceans expert at EDF, says the pandemic is a good reminder of our need to look to the ocean to help feed a growing population.⋮ The Hill, June 26, 2020
- Jump to section: Science and innovation
- Politics and policy
- Business and partnerships
- Latest updates
- Blog network
Science and innovation
Blog: Fourth Wave of Environmental Innovation »
Join our conversation on the blogging site Medium, where we reveal the people and innovations driving environmental progress.
- Blog: EDF Voices science and innovation »
Get the latest from our experts about how science and innovation are helping to tackle critical environmental challenges.
- Reports: Scientific research »
Read reports from our scientists related to the climate, our health, ecosystems and the oceans, including peer-reviewed research.
Politics and policy
Blog: Climate 411 »
Check out our authoritative commentary on the science, law and economics of global climate change and clean air.
- Blog: EDF Health »
Hear from our science, health and business specialists, as they discuss how chemical policy affects our health.
- Blog: EDF Voices »
Browse our flagship blog, which features policy insight from our experts across environmental issues.
Business and partnerships
Podcast: Business of Sustainability »
Hear how today's corporate leaders are tackling sustainability challenges across industries.
- Blog: Energy Exchange »
Get our experts' thoughts on how to accelerate the transition to a clean, low-carbon energy economy.
- Blog: Growing Returns »
See how we can meet growing demands for food, water and shelter in ways that allow people and nature to prosper.
Latest news and commentary
EDF Voices blog
September 18, 2020
September 16, 2020
- Type: LetterDate: October 20, 2020EDF comments on EPA’s proposed rule to control air pollution from airplanes and airplane engines.
- Type: ReportDate: September 15, 2020
- Type: ReportDate: September 1, 2020This report includes strategic policies that could be developed and implemented by state and local officials, and even electric utilities in certain instances, to unlock the wide range of benefits DERs can provide and make them more affordable and obtainable for more Texans.