Nichole Saunders is an Attorney for EDF’s US Climate and Energy Program, where she works on oil and natural gas regulation and policy.
Her work is focused on minimizing impacts to water, land, and communities by improving state and federal policies and industry practices.
Nichole joined EDF as a legal intern in 2013, working on water and waste issues associated with natural gas development.
As a law student, she studied sustainable energy and resources law and served as Student Editor-In-Chief of the Energy Bar Association’s Energy Law Journal publication and Executive Editor of the American Bar Association’s Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources Year-in-Review.
Prior to earning her J.D., Nichole completed her M.S. and B.S. in Environmental Biology.
- Member, State Bar of Texas, 2013-present
- Member, Texas Bar Association
- Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law Section
- Environmental & Natural Resources Law Section
- The University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D., Certificate in Sustainable Energy and Resources Law, with highest honors
- Tulane University, M.S., Environmental Biology
- Tulane University, B.S., Environmental Biology, Psychology, cum laude
Trump’s EPA may weaken restrictions on disposal of oilfield wastewater — here’s what you need to know
February 26, 2019
October 8, 2018
August 30, 2018
May 29, 2018
December 29, 2017
Source: Energy Exchange
October 12, 2017
June 20, 2017
July 22, 2016
February 5, 2016
July 30, 2015