If you or your organization is interested in raising funds for Environmental Defense Fund, thank you. Your support means the world to us.
EDF welcomes the opportunity to partner with U.S.-based companies to engage their customers, partners and staff in helping fund EDF’s environmental solutions. We look for partners whose environmental values, practices and products offer a natural affinity to environmental progress.
We carefully review all potential partnerships on an individual basis, and we ask that you follow our established guidelines.
- Because of the important work we do, there are certain types of organizations that we cannot partner with or accept donations from, including any corporation that is:
- Engaged in any significant activities that are in direct conflict with Environmental Defense Fund’s environmental protection objectives or activities;
- Involved in litigation with Environmental Defense Fund
- A potential beneficiary of advocacy measures Environmental Defense Fund is promoting; or
- Engaged in a direct Environmental Defense Fund program activity or partnership.
- In the following industries: automobiles, chemicals, electric utilities, forestry, fishing, mining, nuclear power, oil/gas, pulp/paper, tobacco, waste management or weapons. See full list.
- EDF owns certain trademarks, including our name and logo, which may not be used without EDF’s prior written permission.
- If we decide to move forward with a cause marketing partnership, a formal legal contract will be negotiated.
Propose a partnership
Please get in touch using the form that represents your proposed partnership:
Please note that because of limited staff resources, we require a minimum of two weeks to respond to requests. We thank you for your interest.