Cause marketing and fundraising requests
If you or your organization is interested in raising funds for Environmental Defense Fund, thank you. Your support means the world to us.
EDF welcomes the opportunity to partner with U.S.-based companies to engage their customers, partners and staff in helping fund EDF’s environmental solutions. We look for partners whose environmental values, practices and products offer a natural affinity to environmental progress.
We carefully review all potential partnerships on an individual basis, and we ask that you follow our established guidelines.
- Because of the important work we do, there are certain types of organizations that we cannot partner with or accept donations from, including any corporation that is:
- Engaged in any significant activities that are in direct conflict with Environmental Defense Fund’s environmental protection objectives or activities;
- Involved in litigation with Environmental Defense Fund
- A potential beneficiary of advocacy measures Environmental Defense Fund is promoting; or
- Engaged in a direct Environmental Defense Fund program activity or partnership.
- In the following industries: automobiles, chemicals, electric utilities, forestry, fishing, mining, nuclear power, oil/gas, pulp/paper, tobacco, waste management or weapons. See full list.
- EDF owns certain trademarks, including our name and logo, which may not be used without EDF’s prior written permission.
- If we decide to move forward with a cause marketing partnership, a formal legal contract will be negotiated.
Propose a partnership
Please get in touch using the form that represents your proposed partnership:
Please note that because of limited staff resources, we require a minimum of two weeks to respond to requests. We thank you for your interest.