Areas of expertise:
Oil & gas, petrochemicals, transportation and natural climate solutions
Andrew Howell is Senior Director of Sustainable Finance at EDF, where he is responsible for engaging with the investor community to help accelerate the energy transition. He works on a range of sectors including oil & gas, petrochemicals, transportation and natural climate solutions.
Previously, Andrew was an equity research analyst with Citi Research for nearly two decades, where he led a top ranked research team focused on emerging and frontier markets. Andrew has also worked at the Emerging Markets Investors Alliance, where he led investor ESG engagements in the mining and energy sectors.
Andrew attended the University of Pennsylvania and Insead, holds the CFA and Fundamentals of Sustainable Accounting (FSA) designations, and is fluent in French and Russian.
- EDF + Biz Blog, October 28, 2022
- EDF + Biz Blog, October 13, 2022
- EDF + Biz Blog, August 11, 2022
- EDF + Biz Blog, May 26, 2022
- Energy Exchange Blog, May 26, 2022
- EDF + Biz Blog, May 18, 2022
- EDF + Biz Blog, May 17, 2022
- EDF + Biz Blog, March 2, 2022