Accelerating the clean energy revolution
EDF is fighting for a cleaner, more secure energy future
Our goal is to remake the market for efficiency and innovation in order to reduce the environmental impact of energy production, delivery, and use.
Our clean energy strategies
- Develop on-the-ground partnerships to build the smart grid, ensuring investments that benefit the economy and environment.
- Apply sound science to ensure natural gas provides real and sustained carbon benefits without harming the environment or health of communities.
- Develop regulatory reforms and business models that make energy efficiency profitable and market-driven.
- Create a model for bioenergy production that is economically viable and protects human health and wildlife.
- Ensure appropriate regulations to guarantee the integrity of emissions reductions from carbon capture and storage.
Video: Triple bottom line benefits of clean energy
- The U.S. is on the verge of a revolution in the way we make, move and use energy.
- California is overhauling how it makes, moves and uses electricity.
- A properly designed smart grid will benefit people, the economy and the environment.
- Energy efficiency program spurs green jobs, clean energy and customer savings.
- EDF is developing a consensus framework to predict and measure energy savings.