Put your passion and skills to work for the planet. Climate change is the most urgent issue of our time, and we need people like you to help us build a vital Earth — for everyone.
We’re Environmental Defense Fund, a fast-paced nonprofit with a growing staff of more than 850 people in nearly 30 countries. We deliver game-changing solutions that cut climate pollution and strengthen people’s ability to thrive despite the effects climate change is already having. We work wherever we can have the most impact, from local communities to top companies to governments worldwide, and even in space.
The primary focus of this position is the support of Workday and other HR systems (i.e applicant tracking system (iCIMS), etc.) managed by the HRIS team. This position serves as first point of contact for the HRIS Team and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system updates and changes, running reports and analyzing data. This role may also support HRIS projects as assigned. The HRIS Analyst reports to the Senior Manager, HRIS.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation HR system updates, patches and configuration changes. Document process and results.
- Provide support for HR systems, including researching and resolving issues, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Perform data entry in HR systems and help maintain data integrity by running queries and analyzing data.
- Run, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of custom reports.
- Serve as a liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll, finance, IT).
- May provide project management support for HRIS initiatives.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in Workday and other HR systems with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge. Participate in user group meetings/conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years Workday experience.
- HR background.
- Exceptionally strong technical aptitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a highly collaboration environment.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, interpret results, and deliver results to non-technical audiences.
- Meticulous attention to detail; excellent time management and organizational skills.
- iCIMS experience strongly desired.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a strong total rewards package encompassing competitive salary, robust benefits, and professional development opportunities consistent with a modern global organization.
The pay range for this role is 76,000 - 90,000 USD which takes into account factors such as candidate experience, skills, training, internal team equity and local norms.
Environmental Defense Fund is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.Apply