We’re fighting to safeguard our health and planet
President Trump vowed to ‘protect and defend,’ but he’s failing our environment
Americans don’t want dirty air, tainted water and a chaotic climate.
We will fight the Trump Administration’s attacks on clean air and clean water in Congress, the courts, in boardrooms and alongside Americans from both parties who care about a better future.
We will continue to stand for the integrity and transparency of science-based policy making. Stay tuned here for our most urgent priorities, analysis and more.
- The 4 Worst things Donald Trump has done to the environment
April 27, 2017
- As a non-political scientist I don’t march – until now
April 25, 2017
- This emerging industry is creating American jobs that Trump’s policies will undermine
April 18, 2017
The future of EPA
- Pruitt visits East Chicago’s toxic neighborhoods – while slashing funding for lead control, cleanup
April 19, 2017
- Would EPA’s chief rather redefine ‘healthy’ smog levels than listen to his scientists?
April 12, 2017
- The president’s EPA budget lacks compassion for seniors and kids
March 17, 2017
Federal methane rules at risk
Congress is trying to roll back Bureau of Land Management rules to reduce natural gas waste on federal and tribal lands. The main component of natural gas is methane, a potent greenhouse gas.
These oil and gas pollution standards save taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars and protect public health.
By attacking these measures with reckless policy tools, they could be putting Americans at risk for years.
The role of science and data
- Beyond satellites, this potential NOAA cut would be devastating
March 8, 2017
- These critical disaster safety efforts will be at risk if Trump eliminates the Climate Action Plan
January 31, 2017
- What’s at stake when facts are ignored? Here are 10 examples.
January 23, 2017
For the media
Our experts offer deep, clear analysis of how the Trump Administration’s policies will affect environmental protections. See how they break down the issues.