We’re fighting to safeguard our health and planet
President Trump vowed to ‘protect and defend,’ but he’s failing our environment
Americans don’t want dirty air, tainted water and a chaotic climate.
We will fight attacks on clean air and clean water in Congress, the courts, in boardrooms and alongside Americans from both parties who care about a better future.
We will continue to stand for the integrity and transparency of science-based policy making. If the Trump Administration won’t protect and defend our environment and our children’s health, We the People will.
- Trump promises a renaissance for coal – but these clean energy numbers tell a different story
February 23, 2017
- These environmental and legal hurdles could take down Trump’s wall
February 22, 2017
- Pruitt’s confirmation was just one battle. Here’s why we’ll win the war.
February 17, 2017
- Senate rams through Pruitt confirmation in `irresponsible rush vote’
February 17, 2017
Federal methane rules at risk
Congress is trying to roll back Bureau of Land Management rules to reduce natural gas waste on federal and tribal lands. The main component of natural gas is methane, a potent greenhouse gas.
These oil and gas pollution standards save taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars and protect public health.
By attacking these measures with reckless policy tools, they could be putting Americans at risk for years.
The role of science and data
- These critical disaster safety efforts will be at risk if Trump eliminates the Climate Action Plan
January 31, 2017
- What’s at stake when facts are ignored? Here are 10 examples.
January 23, 2017
- America needs critical energy data in a “post-fact” world: 2 quick examples
December 28, 2016
For the media
Our experts offer deep, clear analysis of how the Trump Administration’s policies will affect environmental protections. See how they break down the issues.
With attacks on our environmental safeguards looming, we offer insight from multiple angles.