The Catalyst Circle is a select group of donors who contribute $5,000 or more annually to help provide the core funding for both the institution as well as specific projects requiring dedicated revenue over an extended period of time.
For example, Catalyst Circle donors have helped EDF expand our work internationally and to underwrite special fellowships or specific research projects on clean energy development, sustainable agriculture and toxic chemical reform.
Many Catalyst Circle donors want personal interaction with EDF staff and each other. They benefit by:
- Offers of in-person or phone briefings on topics of personal interest.
- Field trips to see actual results of their contributions.
- Invitations to EDF's semi-annual Science Day Forums on cutting edge topics.
- Local and regional donor gatherings for expert briefing reports.
- Special quarterly in-depth interviews with EDF staff on their work to tackle some of the world's most important environmental challenges.